Monday, June 22, 2009

The Good Life

This week will by far be the busiest week of my life. I've more celebrity interviews on Friday which I will attend as videographer/photographer, and two on-set PA dates (Saturday and Sunday), paying at like one hundred bucks per day. These are all 13 hour days, so I will be exhausted and won't have any time for blogging except after the day is over. As usual I'm half as nervous as I was this second time around. I know half of the production team very well and have them all on facebook. In fact, the producer personally visited me at my workplace and invited me to come "play" with the team on the weekend, which I thought was very cool. I can tell these guys love their job and they like me, which I'm happy to know. When I'm famous they're all getting Bentleys. Next blog in t-minus a week (or less).

-BLOG OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment