Monday, June 8, 2009

Blown to Oblivion/ Southpaw's Latest


For the loyal readers keeping up with my blog, you'll know that I aforementioned a scenario I encountered where I was playing Call of Duty 5 and there were a couple of uncanny players in the same arena as me who were talking trash to Farhan and I. Turns out one of them has resurfaced on the battlefield, just last night! I let him have a taste of my newfound powers. Every promotion (I'm at corporal level 2 now, which is like level 44 or something) you unlock these acquired skills which you can choose and combine to create a distinct soldier for online play. So this pile of goatfuck who calls himself MASTAKILLAH had his mic on. I remember him clearly because he had an unforgettably elementary username. I forget the name of the other low-life who he tag-teamed with when I last played him, but anyhow let's continue. So the match starts at an arena called Makin Atoll(COD5 players will be familiar with this map).
As part of my soldier attributes I have two pressure-activated mines( called bouncing betties) which detonate when another player steps into its proximity, blowing them to oblivion. I set two down in popular spots on the map and go around shooting people. I'm not trying to look good here or anything but I am fairly good at this game, and I ended up second out of eight when the match was over. So our boy MASTAKILLAH over here ends up walking into my mines, not once, not twice, but five times over the course of the whole game (because when you die you respawn with two more mines). I also met him a couple of times and gunned him down. Seemed he had trouble landing a bullet on me without the help of his foul-mouthed comrade.
I could tell this loser was getting frustrated with me. I don't think he even remembered me from earlier, when my experience was low and my badge negligible. Anyhow I could hear him over the mic calling my name (Centurion87) and being so sure of my defeat.
I could hear other people talking too, telling him to shut up, to which he would respond with a fuck off or I'm coming for you next. The whole match I didn't respond to him, I just loved seeing his frustration and I was high on kicking ass. By the time the match ended I had come in second and he seventh, of eight people. So, just to confuse the shit out of him, I sent him a personal friend request, straight to his PS3...LOL. (No response as of yet).

In other news my neighbours and good friends George and Greg have asked me what my next big project will be. I won't ruin anything yet, but my all-new stop motion subjects arrived by air mail from Korea a couple of weeks ago. There are eight of them and other accessories which I'm going to take full advantage of in the next video. I know some of you know exactly what the subjects are and believe me I will animate them like nothing you've seen before. For those who don't know, just know that my next video will be based on a very popular video game, one that has spawned numerous sequels and recreations on different consoles. A game I've been playing for more than half my life. I'm giving myself a lengthy amount of time to do this, with an indefinite ready-to-air date. Forgive my stalling, but I hope you will all enjoy the finished product.








Post-script: if you haven't realized what I'm doing by now you don't deserve to be reading this blog.


-BLOG OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment