Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wonderland Day 2

I title this one Day 2 because Day 1 was the same day I picked up my season pass, the week before. This time around was awesome. My three cousins and my four boys came with me, lots of company. The behemoth is far more exhilarating the second time around. I enjoyed teasing Jackie the whole ride because she had her eyes closed. The highest point of the ride, right before the main drop at the beginning, provides a grand view of the edge of Vaughan right up to downtown Toronto. If you look to your left (if you ever do ride the ride fearless reader) be sure to look to the left right before you drop and you will see the CN Tower, even on an overcast day. I've seen it twice. Next time I ride it I will try to record the whole experience on someone's phone:D
We ate at some buffet restaurant for lunch, Jaclyn, Pradip, Abdi and I before Alex and Michele and Jackie's boyfriend showed up. We tried to get the staff to surprise her with a birthday song but they were too busy, or too lazy.
Jackie's birthday party on Monday went well. Lots of PS3'ing with familia and random people. It's funny when fifteen people are in one room and only four people can play at a time, we resort to watching the original ninja turtles movie from 1990 and openly yell out critiques of how ridiculous the film has become. We still love it though.
Matrix, Marlon's dog, is still fat as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment