Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Centurion87

I was playing Call of Duty 5 online early in the morning today on PS3. I must say, a lot of online gamers are polite. My boy Farhan and I were tearing up the arenas with eight other players and users were ACTUALLY wishing us luck and congratulating us on our kills. There was minimal swearing and a lot of sportsmanship. These guys should really consider athletic sports and not be constrained by home electronics and gaming, they be great players I'm sure. As soon as we left THAT arena we somehow ended up in a private game. So it was Farhan, I, and eight other guys who kept bombarding me with questions and asking how we got into the match. Obviously in private matches you can't join unless someone invites you, which is exactly what happened somewhere along the line, but anyways. We start the match and they warn us (we're all talking on mics here) that they're going to slaughter us alive, which is exactly what they did. Farhan got one kill and I was camping and sniping but they still had the arena packed with a plethura of heavy gunners and snipers on the roof that were even too good for me. Then these pricks start calling names and making fun of us, so I tell Farhan to follow me. We make our way around some buildings and flank the camping snipers, but then of course there are proximity mines there protecting them and we both get our limbs blown clean off. The match ends with Farhan and I at the far bottom with the lowest points possible, and these losers with hardcore Southerner accents start trash-talking. It's too bad when you play online you never play with the people you're playing with again, unless you randomly get thrown into another game with them in it, which is a slim chance. I however did manage to make allies and add friends in previous matches. The allies all know my name now, centurion87, and I theirs. This circumstance, like any other circumstance in life, is a test of patience. Every battle in life presents you with options and I've picked mine. I've made allies because this is not a battle I can win alone. I will improve my aim and I will learn each and every weakness there is to exploit. They've probably forgotten my name by now, but the next time they see me, they won't. Chop chop Farhan, we've got a battle to win.

-BLOG OUT-

1 comment:

  1. GUY IT's ALL ABOUT THE NAZI ZOMBIES!!!!! What's your farthest level in Nazi Zombies?

    oh and just so you know Call of Duty 5 hasn't been released yet - your playing Call of Duty - World At War - it's kind of a side game because they are different developers....just saying....

    ReplyDelete