Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update

So a lot of you have been questioning the status of my script and so I feel it's due time to present the facts:

-it's a short film, no more than ten minutes long.
-it takes place in the early part of the twentieth century
-there are supernatural elements to it (but no CGI)
-it revolves around a card hustler and a railroad worker playing poker during a graveyard shift
-it takes place during the construction of a major Canadian railroad
-I'll need a modest budget to film it
-it's inspired by my ninth grade english teacher, (some of you may remember, Nazeem I know you do) Ms. McGregor
-The official working title for the short is called, "Meet Abraham"

So those are the facts straight from me. I'm not finished the script yet but believe me I'm a perfectionist when I write so it will be edited THOROUGHLY before I premiere it to my close friends.

What else is new...

Marcus I'm liking the blog about scrabble lol. Same with you Nazeem I'm following the Grundy Lake blog. Keep writing guys.

I'm on the final episode of the first season of The Shield. Amazing police drama it really is. I was hooked from the very first episode. I'm afraid to watch the final episode of season 1 because I'll want to watch the second season right away, but I'll have to let Marc know I want the second season in advance. So until I talk to him, I'm resisting my viewing pleasures.

I leave for Lanka very, very soon. I'm buying suitcases and carrion, as well as clothes for tropical climates. There are going to be huge ass spiders and roaches there and I will get pictures of them.

Shout outs to all the friends that recommended me as a professional photographer, I don't know how many of you are reading this right now but I'm certainly no pro, not yet at least. I've been contacted four times in the last week for jobs and pro bono positions. I'd like to take them all but my schedule refuses me some opportunities, same with my travel plans.

I'll get back to you soon loyal readers!

-BLOG OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment