Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Oh Ten Travel List

I know it'll be hard to top NYC and Sri Lanka on a travel plan that doesn't involve a place like the Alps in Switzerland or the Outback in Australia, but I'm sticking to a lowly budget and close to home. I've decided LA is a definite choice for next July/August. This was decided the second we left New York on the bus. Before this trip should come a visit to Newfoundland and Labrador, the temporary destination option, also we had the Rockies and some places in Calgary in mind. I was browsing pictures of Canada and found some terrific natural settings on the East Coast, the type you visit in dreams. They've got everything from whales to glaciers to cliffside hiking. The tourist packages also seem to run at reasonable rates so grabbing one to add to the itinerary would a prudent choice. This is a short blog because its late so I'll leave you with pictures to tantalize the senses. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment